It is our goal at Harrison Electric, Inc. to provide fast, high quality service at a competitive price. Founded in 1962, and an EASA member since 1988, our business has consistently grown in size, employees, skill, and service offerings.
Going the Extra Mile
We know the stress you experience when something breaks down, and go the extra mile to get you out of a non-productive situation. We “always do what is for the betterment of the mill,” a comment expressed to us by Mittal Steel and an attitude we share with all of our customers.
Reduce Down Time with 24 Hour Emergency Service
- In our shop or on-site
- Working day or night to get you running
Reduce Turnaround Time with 2-Shift Operation
Our 2 Shift operation reduces overtime expense and turnaround time. Our week begins Shift begins at 6 AM and ends 10:30 PM Monday – Friday. We are available to work weekends when needed. Please contact us for more information. (800)945-9831.
Save Time with One Source for all your Apparatus and Motor Repair Needs
- 35,000 Square Foot Facility (15,000 Square feet added in 2015 with a 40 foot High Bay)
- 40 Ton Crane
- Authorized Lincoln, Miller, Esab, Hypertherm Welder and Plasma Cutter Repair Center
- Recondition, retrofit, Primary Injection Test Air Circuit Breakers
- Preventative Maintenance
- Infrared Scanning
- Vibration Analysis
- Shaft Laser Alignment
Save the Cost of Going to the Manufacturer with Quality Used Motors
- Connections to used equipment dealers throughout North America
- Communicate your needs to hundreds of dealers in minutes
Lower Costs and Faster Turnaround with our In-House Machine Shop
- 3 balancers
- 6 lathes
- Horizontal Boring Mill